Defence Cooperation Scholarship Program (DCSP)
Client Australian Department of Defence
The Defence Cooperation Scholarship Program currently provides postgraduate coursework study opportunities in Australia for defence personnel (serving military officers as well as defence civilians) from 20 countries in the Asia-Pacific region. The key objectives of the program are to:
- provide future defence leaders the opportunity to develop their knowledge and skills to meet their potential;
- help build a network of relationships among future leaders which will enhance understanding of each other’s security interests; and
- directly support the development of regional defence capabilities.
Scope Global is responsible for:
- managing the entire university admissions process for nominated candidates, including: providing academic course advice, verifying qualifications, translating documents, and coordinating IELTS-Academic training and testing asrequired;
- making payments to and on behalf of scholarship recipients;
- arranging Overseas Student Health Cover for scholarship recipients and their eligible dependents as applicable;
- arranging temporary accommodation for scholarship recipients at the commencement of the scholarship;
- providing case management and pastoral care support, including: maintaining monthly contact with scholarship recipients, conducting regular student interviews, and academic intervention as required;
- managing critical incidents;
- booking flights for scholarship recipients and their eligible dependents at the conclusion of the scholarship;
- program management and reporting.